Our investment advisory services provide personalized investment allocation and guidance for investors with minimum liquid assets of N100 million.
Investors’ preferences and behavior vary from one investor to the other depending on the investors’ experience, interest, beliefs and reasons for investment. Their attitude to risks and uncertainty are heterogeneous with polar extremes of risk averse and risk taker. Generally, returns from investment exhibits some form of established correlation with the risk.
We offer our clients our expertise in risk analysis as we establish the individual client’s risk behavior. This behavior forms the basis for our advice on portfolio construction to achieve optimality. Our investment advisory services, principally, aim at maximizing returns while ensuring safety and liquidity. Our solutions afford our clients the opportunity of optimizing their portfolio in the face of their diverse individual investment Objectives and risk attitude.
Investment advisory services are provided within the context of investment parameters and objectives agreed with clients. These services are supported by our outstanding equity and capital market research, our proprietary trading and investment management activities.
Our investment advisory services include the following:
- Advice on portfolio structure in line with objectives, life cycle and any regulatory requirements
- Review of existing portfolio
- Review of investment proposals
- Advice on security selection
- Monitoring of investments and preparation of quarterly portfolio reports
- Liaison with Registrars and Brokers on investment portfolio
- Regular market updates and reports (appraisal of latest developments in the economy and capital markets and opportunities).